ISHRemote - How can I get a count of logical layer only ignoring language and version layers?

Hi,

I am trying to get a list of the objects in all folders with the name Global Topics.

I don't want to know all the language and version layers, just the unique GUIDs.

How do I filter the objects returned by 

$folderObj = Get-IshFolderContent -ISHFolder $folder

$ishobjects = Get-IshDocumentObj -IshObject $folderObj

to not include every version and language layer

Any advice appreciated,

Regards,

Ann

Parents Reply Children
  • Elizabeth,

I can you get someone to login into the underlying RDBMS, you can run following query to get all the counts

select (select count(*) from card c1 inner join card c2 on c1.TYPE_CARD_ID = c2.CARD_ID and c2.is_name = 'CTIMG') as 'Number Image Logicals',

(select count(*) from card c1 inner join card c2 on c1.TYPE_CARD_ID = c2.CARD_ID and c2.is_name = 'CTIMGV') as 'Number Image Versions',

(select count(*) from card c1 inner join card c2 on c1.TYPE_CARD_ID = c2.CARD_ID and c2.is_name = 'CTIMGL') as 'Number Image Languages',

(select count(*) from card c1 inner join card c2 on c1.TYPE_CARD_ID = c2.CARD_ID and c2.is_name = 'CTLIB') as 'Number Library Topic Logicals',

(select count(*) from card c1 inner join card c2 on c1.TYPE_CARD_ID = c2.CARD_ID and c2.is_name = 'CTLIBV') as 'Number Library Versions',

(select count(*) from card c1 inner join card c2 on c1.TYPE_CARD_ID = c2.CARD_ID and c2.is_name = 'CTLIBL') as 'Number Library Languages',

(select count(*) from card c1 inner join card c2 on c1.TYPE_CARD_ID = c2.CARD_ID and c2.is_name = 'CTMAP') as 'Number Topic Logicals',

(select count(*) from card c1 inner join card c2 on c1.TYPE_CARD_ID = c2.CARD_ID and c2.is_name = 'CTMAPV') as 'Number Topic Versions',

(select count(*) from card c1 inner join card c2 on c1.TYPE_CARD_ID = c2.CARD_ID and c2.is_name = 'CTMAPL') as 'Number Topic Languages',

(select count(*) from card c1 inner join card c2 on c1.TYPE_CARD_ID = c2.CARD_ID and c2.is_name = 'CTMASTER') as 'Number Map Logicals',

(select count(*) from card c1 inner join card c2 on c1.TYPE_CARD_ID = c2.CARD_ID and c2.is_name = 'CTMASTER') as 'Number Map Versions',

(select count(*) from card c1 inner join card c2 on c1.TYPE_CARD_ID = c2.CARD_ID and c2.is_name = 'CTMASTERL') as 'Number Map Languages',

(select count(*) from card c1 inner join card c2 on c1.TYPE_CARD_ID = c2.CARD_ID and c2.is_name = 'CTPUBLICATION') as 'Number Publications',

(select count(*) from card c1 inner join card c2 on c1.TYPE_CARD_ID = c2.CARD_ID and c2.is_name = 'CTPUBLICATIONV') as 'Number Publication Versions',

(select count(*) from card c1 inner join card c2 on c1.TYPE_CARD_ID = c2.CARD_ID and c2.is_name = 'CTPUBLICATIONOUTPUT') as 'Number Publication Outputs'

emoji