Certification for Tridion Docs 15.1

I would like to see RWS develop Tridion Docs/DITA certification courses. Despite having over 30 years of experience as a technical writer, and 15 years of experience with DITA, because I do not have a college degree, I am struggling to advance at my current company. A certification course that I could take on my own time, likely using training resources, bootcamps, and other classes that are already provided here, with a test or two at the end, would help me prove my capabilities and quantify my worth to people who do not work with me day-to-day. Unfortunately, there is minimal training budget so any fee for the course or certification will be out-of-pocket; please keep this in mind as it's likely to be true for other writers as well.

Perhaps others could comment with their agreement, special requests, and so on, so Program Management at Tridion could see that there is real interest in such a course (it seemed there was interest at the Tridion Docs 15.1 webinar today). Also, if you already know of an external program that is worth it for experienced practitioners, share the information! I found several for true beginners that are not right for me.

Thanks!

emoji