My first app (Winform) for SDL Studio 2019

Hi

I get namespace errors when create a default Screenshot of Visual Studio 2017 showing errors in MyCustomTradosStudio.cs file, indicating 'Desktop' and 'TranslationStudioAutomation' do not exist in the 'Sdl' namespace. and will hear if someone can help.

In the class: MyCustomTradosStudio.cs i get errors

'Desktop' does not exist in the namespace 'Sdl' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

'TranslationStudioAutomation' does not exist in the namespace 'Sdl' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

I have uploaded a screen dump that shows the class: MyCustomTradosStudio.cs in VS2017.

Best
Ole

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 10:49 AM (GMT 0) on 4 Mar 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply Children
  • Hi Andrea-Melinda,

Thanks for quick reply.

Here is the path from .csproj
    <Reference Include="Sdl.Desktop.IntegrationApi">
    <Private>True</Private>
    <HintPath>$(ProgramFiles)\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\Studio15\Sdl.Desktop.IntegrationApi.dll</HintPath>
    </Reference>
    <Reference Include="Sdl.Desktop.IntegrationApi.Extensions">
    <Private>True</Private>
    <HintPath>$(ProgramFiles)\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\Studio15\Sdl.Desktop.IntegrationApi.Extensions.dll</HintPath>
    </Reference>
    <Reference Include="Sdl.TranslationStudioAutomation.IntegrationApi">
    <Private>True</Private>
    <HintPath>$(ProgramFiles)\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\Studio15\Sdl.TranslationStudioAutomation.IntegrationApi.dll</HintPath>
    </Reference>
    <Reference Include="Sdl.TranslationStudioAutomation.IntegrationApi.Extensions">
    <Private>True</Private>
    <HintPath>$(ProgramFiles)\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\Studio15\Sdl.TranslationStudioAutomation.IntegrationApi.Extensions.dll</HintPath>
    </Reference>

I think the path's are ok right?

You right i need the new 'VSX template for Studio 2019' update

but before that VS2017 need 'visual studio MPF 16.0'

What's that? can't find it in the Online search in VS2017.

Kind regards,

Ole

• Hi Andrea-Melinda,

Thanks for quick reply.

I think path to dll's in .csproj is ok ...right ?

Screenshot of Visual Studio IDE showing a .csproj file with paths to DLLs, no visible errors or warnings.

the VSX template for Studio 2019 is installed but it's needs update to ver. 1.3

and before that it says that I have to update visual studio MPF 16.0 ....what's that?

and where to find it in the Online search in VS2017?

Kind regards,
    Ole

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 10:49 AM (GMT 0) on 4 Mar 2024]