• Increasing visibility of button to join a group

• Planned for Future Release on
    • 2 Comments
    Would it be possible to increase the visibility of the button which you need to press to join a group before posting in it (screenshot below)? I have recently been at an event where I asked several translators to join the SDL Trados Group and post a...
  • Kurdish language variation in SDL Trados

• New on
    • 0 Comments
    Dear SDL Trados, 2024 development team, I am writing to you regarding the Kurdish language variants available on your platform. Currently, you have the following variations listed: - Kurdish Perso-Arabic Iran - Central Kurdish - Iran - Central...
  • Allow post editing

• 1 Comment
    As simple as that - seeing my typos in the submitted ideas and not being able to correct them is painful :)
  • Poll responses

• 0 Comments
    It is not possible to create a poll with free text answers. This would be a useful addition and provide more flexibility in gathering feedback on the questions asked.
  • Make fields unique

• New on
    • 1 Comment
    It would be helpful for content managers and creators to be able to declare a field unique. There are use cases where fields within a component are internal IDs, and by definition they should be unique. When defining a field unique, the CMS should do...
  • SDL Support e-mails

• New on
    • 3 Comments
    Would it be difficult to show in an SDL support e-mail the history of the exchange? As in any normal e-mail thread... Otherwise we keep logging in to the slow SDL account and looking for messages while this could be a lot simpler. Thanks, C...
  • What happened to SDL "FREE" Translation?

• Accepted, Not Yet Planned on
    • 2 Comments
    I guess all good things must come to an END. Now it's on to Google Translate!
  • Linguistics and Cultural Forum

• Under Community Review on
    • 3 Comments
    Good Day Sir I am sure this community could be one of the largest gathering of translators around the world. We are talking here about 6000 languages and hundreds if not thousands of different cultures. Translators using Trados might encounter problems...