This place is where you can suggest, discuss, and vote on ideas. If you want to create an idea for an other related product choose the appropriate group on this page.

When you select to create a new idea, there are a few things you can do to ensure RWS Development and other community participants understand the idea. See here for Idea best practices.

• Intelligent merging of text snippets - smarter segmentation engine

• Under Community Review on
    • 0 Comments
    See https://community.sdl.com/product-groups/translationproductivity/f/subtitling/33803/segmentation-in-subtitling-plugin-app for what initiated this idea. Basically, there are translation scenarios where sentences are broken down into snippets, that...
  • Multi selection of translation memories in translation memories view

• 1 Comment
    Hello, I would like to remove multiple translation memories from "Translation memories view" at the same time with fewer clicks. Is it possible now or may you add this function to future release(s) of SDL Trados? Right now I must right-click on every...
  • More distinct icons for MultiTerm and Studio

• 3 Comments
    Since the introduction of the new icons for SDL Trados Studio and SDL MultiTerm, the appearance of both icons is quite similar as they are both using greenish colours. This is sometimes confusing when you have both programs open with both icons side to...
  • Improve uninstaller to not leave folders and registry keys behind

• 1 Comment
    Currently when you perform an uninstall of Trados Studio, it does not remove all registry entries and leaves folders in Program Files and AppData. The uninstaller should be improved to not leave a mess behind. Here is an example of what happens due...
  • Term Recognition: Make the tooltip break lines!

• 4 Comments
    Hi, I would have hundreds of wishes to make term recoginition more comfortable, but I will put my ideas one by one, hoping that these - in my opinion easy ones - will be implemented at least. When you add a longer definition to you term, the text...
  • Get Specific Version for multiple files for project published on Groupshare

• 0 Comments
    Hi, team, Currently, we're only able to get one file's specific version at a time within Trados Studio. As you can imagine, it would be unpractical to download each file for projects with multiple xliffs, and since the project goes straight to the...
  • Filtering function at Concordance Search window

• 0 Comments
    Hello, it would be nice to have a filtering function at Concordance Search window in Trados Studio. This would enable us filter TM matches based on user ID or date during translation and gain us time. We need to prioritize entries added after client...
  • Add a column with the name of the TM used in the Translation Results window.

• 0 Comments
    I saw a similar idea that talked about MT engines used in the Translation Results window. I think that's a great idea, being able to see at a glance the origin of all matches without having to click specifically in each of them. However, I wanted to expand...
  • Allow Tag Verifier to treat tags with different ID as different tags and detect such mismatch

• 1 Comment
    Please see the attached screenshot. Tags in segment 364, 369, and 372 are mismatched in Tag ID mode between source and target. However, Trados Studio's Tag Verifier cannot detect it (while Xbench can). According to Studio support: When processing...
  • Search for Duplicates

• 0 Comments
    Context: Serverbased TM At the moment it is not possible to find any information on how many duplicates in your TM exist as only one duplicate at a time can be displayed in the TM Editor View. Furthermore, the only search mechanism available to find...