Compose License Utilization and Maximum threshold limit for Our Account

I want to understand license utilization for Compose JOB using Rest API approach as well as Script Based Approach.
Also want information on Maximum threshold limit for Our Account.

emoji
Parents
  • If you are running the 'compose' program, then at a minimum it is using a COMPOSE license token for the duration of the running of the program.

It doesn't matter how you run the program, whether through PathFinder or command line or Rest API or a script.

However, depending on the JOB being composed it might also consume other license tokens like LLFP (loose-leaf) or MATH.

If you compose in the 'xyview', it consumes a different xyview token (don't remember what it is) rather than the COMPOSE token, but it will also possibly consume the other tokens.

"Maximum threshold limit for Our Account": I don't know what you mean by this?

Again, these questions are best answered by opening a Case using the support portal, especially when they are specific to your account.

emoji
  • If you are running the 'compose' program, then at a minimum it is using a COMPOSE license token for the duration of the running of the program.

It doesn't matter how you run the program, whether through PathFinder or command line or Rest API or a script.

However, depending on the JOB being composed it might also consume other license tokens like LLFP (loose-leaf) or MATH.

If you compose in the 'xyview', it consumes a different xyview token (don't remember what it is) rather than the COMPOSE token, but it will also possibly consume the other tokens.

"Maximum threshold limit for Our Account": I don't know what you mean by this?

Again, these questions are best answered by opening a Case using the support portal, especially when they are specific to your account.

emoji
Children
No Data