Is there any option in CSS something like End Previous="none" in Item Format?

Hi Everybody,

I am working in CSS-XML workflow and I need to generate a text component that should run-in with previous line. So is there any option in CSS like in End Previous="none" in Item Format.

Please check and advise.

NOTE: There are multiple small text components that needs to render one after another like it seems that these are regular text. 

Thanks!

Shahnawaz

emoji
Parents
  • Thanks Chris for your quick response.

display: inline is allowing for the first instance and ignoring remaining instances coming in the same paragraph.

For example:

<para>This is my dummy paragraph <para type="inline">Ths is runin text</para> This is my dummy text <para type="inline">Ths is runin text</para> This is my dummy text <para type="inline">Ths is runin text</para> finally end of the paragraph.</para>

I need the output like:

This is my dummy paragraph Ths is runin text This is my dummy text Ths is runin text This is my dummy text Ths is runin text finally end of the paragraph.

Can you please assist me to achieve it.

Warm Regards!

Shahnawaz

emoji
  • Thanks Chris for your quick response.

display: inline is allowing for the first instance and ignoring remaining instances coming in the same paragraph.

For example:

<para>This is my dummy paragraph <para type="inline">Ths is runin text</para> This is my dummy text <para type="inline">Ths is runin text</para> This is my dummy text <para type="inline">Ths is runin text</para> finally end of the paragraph.</para>

I need the output like:

This is my dummy paragraph Ths is runin text This is my dummy text Ths is runin text This is my dummy text Ths is runin text finally end of the paragraph.

Can you please assist me to achieve it.

Warm Regards!

Shahnawaz

emoji
Children