Trados Live changed my project deadline

Hi,

I have a problem with Trados Live.

I created a project and my deadline is December 29. However, the interface shows December 19 for some reason. Can you tell me how to resolve it?

There is also the problem of percentage that remains very odd (I logged this back in August or September), that has not been resolved yet. For example, I still have not completed any of the 10 tasks within the project, whereas the percentage shows 72% for some reason. Not sure what to do about it. Any piece of advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best,

V. 

Trados Live project list showing incorrect due dates of 19 Dec 2021 instead of 29 Dec and a task with 58% progress despite no tasks being completed.Trados Studio project settings page with the correct due date of 29 Dec 2021 at 14:45 highlighted.Trados Studio analysis report showing project due date as 29 Dec 2021 and a total of 641 segments with 100% recognition.Trados Live dashboard with a statistics pie chart incorrectly showing 72% progress and a details panel with the incorrect due date of 19 Dec 2021 circled.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 7:18 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
emoji