Cloud Memory in Trados Studio 2022 Desktop

In Trados Studio 2022 desktop version, I created a Project Template pointing to my Cloud resources (memory and termbase). I created a project and it worked fine. I looked at the project settings and all my resources were there. However, if I close Trados and reopen my project all my Cloud resources are no longer there. The project settings point to my local resources. What is my problem?

emoji
Parents
  • Hi  ,

The current Trados Studio 2022 installed on my side is: 17.0.3.11695.

I created a local project template and I added the Trados Team Translation engine (which contains cloud translation memory and cloud termbase). The next step was to create a local project using the project template with cloud resources, and after this I closed/reopened Trados Studio. The cloud resources were still in Project Settings.

Can you please tell me if you have the latest Trados Studio 2022 version (17.0.3.11695)? You can check the version in Trados Studio -> Help -> About Trados Studio.

By the time you reopen Trados Studio, please make sure you are logged into the Trados Team account (right upper corner -> Login).

Looking forward for your feedback.

Alex J.

emoji
  • Hi  ,

The current Trados Studio 2022 installed on my side is: 17.0.3.11695.

I created a local project template and I added the Trados Team Translation engine (which contains cloud translation memory and cloud termbase). The next step was to create a local project using the project template with cloud resources, and after this I closed/reopened Trados Studio. The cloud resources were still in Project Settings.

Can you please tell me if you have the latest Trados Studio 2022 version (17.0.3.11695)? You can check the version in Trados Studio -> Help -> About Trados Studio.

By the time you reopen Trados Studio, please make sure you are logged into the Trados Team account (right upper corner -> Login).

Looking forward for your feedback.

Alex J.

emoji
Children