Bathes preprocessing error

Hello,

I got a problem with one file that constantly (when uploaded by other names) gets an Machine Translation erron on preprocessing stage:

Trados Studio project dashboard showing an error in Machine Translation for file 'r03v3.docx' in Batch 7.

I have been working with Trados Studio 2022 since almost a year, and never had this problem before. The file I try to upload and preprocess does not differ from othe files I usually upload.

Are there any file properties, characters in text or anything else what may cause such errors?

Best Regards,

Lech Lachowski   

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 10:13 AM (GMT 0) on 4 Mar 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply
  •   

I checked my MTs character limits, and they have not been reached. I can upload further files, and they are processing just fine.

Unfortunately, the parsing of one of the files (even though it does not differ from the others in either format or content type) still ends in an error, or alternatively, if the file is finally opened after some time, it is not pre-translated and even manually restarting the pre-translation task has no effect.I cannot populate it with pre-translation in any known way.

I've already tried to load the file 5 times, and because the cloud doesn't allow you to delete files (which is at least strange that such functionality isn't available), I have a huge mess of files. Deleting or renaming files in the cloud does not affect what Trados Studio 2022 pulls in, and I still have all these files in the list and their names remain unchanged, so I have several files with the same name .... and now I guess I have to guess which is which.

emoji
Children
No Data