Bathes preprocessing error

Hello,

I got a problem with one file that constantly (when uploaded by other names) gets an Machine Translation erron on preprocessing stage:

Trados Studio project dashboard showing an error in Machine Translation for file 'r03v3.docx' in Batch 7.

I have been working with Trados Studio 2022 since almost a year, and never had this problem before. The file I try to upload and preprocess does not differ from othe files I usually upload.

Are there any file properties, characters in text or anything else what may cause such errors?

Best Regards,

Lech Lachowski   

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 10:13 AM (GMT 0) on 4 Mar 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply
  •   

In addition, it is inconvenient that due to the impossibility of deleting files whose processing ended with an error, all the time in the notifications return messages about these errors. Simply cancelling these files in the cloud project does nothing. As long as I do not have the ability to delete these files I will continue to receive these messages, unless I delete the entire project again, which is a pointless solution.

Aside from the fact that it's not clear where the processing error on one of the files is coming from and how to deal with it, I think that in future releases or updates it's really worth considering giving the administrator permission to delete files from cloud projects in case there are processing errors or other problems with uploaded files.

emoji
Children
No Data