Bathes preprocessing error

Hello,

I got a problem with one file that constantly (when uploaded by other names) gets an Machine Translation erron on preprocessing stage:

Trados Studio project dashboard showing an error in Machine Translation for file 'r03v3.docx' in Batch 7.

I have been working with Trados Studio 2022 since almost a year, and never had this problem before. The file I try to upload and preprocess does not differ from othe files I usually upload.

Are there any file properties, characters in text or anything else what may cause such errors?

Best Regards,

Lech Lachowski   

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 10:13 AM (GMT 0) on 4 Mar 2024]
emoji
Parents
  •   

Have you checked the Task History tab to see more details regarding the error?

It could be that your Included/Free Machine Translation allowance has been reached. 

You can check it as shown in this article: https://gateway.sdl.com/apex/communityknowledge?articleName=000013218

Hope it helps. 

Radu

emoji
  •   

Is there any idea how to deal with this error of processing one of the files or what at most can cause it? As I mentioned the file does not differ from the other loaded and correctly processed files, neither in terms of format (.docx), text formatting, content or length (the number of characters is quite similar in each file).

I use three MT: Language Weaver, Amazon Translate and DeepL.
    I don't want to make another attempt, because each one costs me several thousand characters, so I'm at a loss, because the translation order for this file is coming soon.

As I mentioned earlier, subsequent files I load are processed without error. I have not reached character limits in any used MT.

On the other hand, I understand that there is no chance to remove these files reporting the error all the time?

In the screenshot below you can see a list of five versions of the r03 file, three of which report an error.

Trados Studio project files list showing three r03 files with an error status and notifications panel with multiple error messages.

The other two have Translation status, but as you can see in the screenshot below, the pre-translation does not fill the right column of the workspace, despite attempts to manually restart the batch task of pre-translation.

Trados Studio workspace with a document open showing no pre-translation in the right column despite manual restart attempts.

In addition, as you can see in the next screenshot from the cloud panel, the file names have been changed there, and some of the files have been canceled, which is completely not reflected in either the names of the files pulled in form the cloud or their visibility in the list of Trados Studio 2022.

Trados cloud panel displaying a list of files with some r03 files marked as canceled and file names changed.

Finally, another screenshot from the Stages tab, where you can see three files with a processing error.

Stages tab in Trados showing three r03 files with a processing error highlighted.

Best regards,

Lech Lachowski

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 10:14 AM (GMT 0) on 4 Mar 2024]
  •   

Is there any idea how to deal with this error of processing one of the files or what at most can cause it? As I mentioned the file does not differ from the other loaded and correctly processed files, neither in terms of format (.docx), text formatting, content or length (the number of characters is quite similar in each file).

I use three MT: Language Weaver, Amazon Translate and DeepL.
    I don't want to make another attempt, because each one costs me several thousand characters, so I'm at a loss, because the translation order for this file is coming soon.

As I mentioned earlier, subsequent files I load are processed without error. I have not reached character limits in any used MT.

On the other hand, I understand that there is no chance to remove these files reporting the error all the time?

In the screenshot below you can see a list of five versions of the r03 file, three of which report an error.

Trados Studio project files list showing three r03 files with an error status and notifications panel with multiple error messages.

The other two have Translation status, but as you can see in the screenshot below, the pre-translation does not fill the right column of the workspace, despite attempts to manually restart the batch task of pre-translation.

Trados Studio workspace with a document open showing no pre-translation in the right column despite manual restart attempts.

In addition, as you can see in the next screenshot from the cloud panel, the file names have been changed there, and some of the files have been canceled, which is completely not reflected in either the names of the files pulled in form the cloud or their visibility in the list of Trados Studio 2022.

Trados cloud panel displaying a list of files with some r03 files marked as canceled and file names changed.

Finally, another screenshot from the Stages tab, where you can see three files with a processing error.

Stages tab in Trados showing three r03 files with a processing error highlighted.

Best regards,

Lech Lachowski

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 10:14 AM (GMT 0) on 4 Mar 2024]
Children
No Data