Studio 2021 shuts down abruptly. No support. Defective product. Want refund.

I have purchased Trados Studio 2021 only two days ago and the software keeps shutting down abruptly. This has happened continuously since I have started working with it.

It is outrageous that I have to pay extra for support for a software that I have just purchased or write in forums as if it were an open source software. What a TERRIBLE customer service.

This is a DEFECTIVE product and I demand a prompt solution or a full refund and reinstatement of my previous 2017 license.

Parents Reply
  • Hello I am following this case because I've seen this happen in many occasions working at an office with 6 studio licenses and your answer is outrageous. Of course no one reports that the software works, it just should.

SDL Studio crashes, it just does, some days more than others and I've seen that it depends of so many factors that I stopped counting. Sometimes we've taken the time to report it and often we've seen little improvement doing random things like having all files on the desktop. It's quite frankly absurd to have a software that will crash for just any reason, I don't care what it depends on, programmers should make a bigger effort so this doesn't happen and definitely "the problem is not the program but the way it is used" is not an answer to be taken seriously in this case.

We all use it and buy it but we also know and accept that it tends to be fragile and not the best. I often feel that we only use it because it's popular, but it's getting worse version after version.

Children