"Generating preview" + "synchronising" messages when changing to the next segment

Dear all,

A customer of mine changed to GroupShare a few weeks ago. Translating the first few projects (including idml, html and pptx files) was rather frustrating from a productivity point of view – I am using SDL Trados Studio 2019 SR 2 – 15.2.7.2849 on a brand new computer (i7 processor), the software runs on a SSD where also the project files I am currently working on are stored:

When changing to the next segment with CTRL+ENTER, I have to wait up to 20 seconds due to "generating preview" and/or "synchronising" messages appearing in the lower left-hand row of Studio. It takes even longer when the option "Start concordance when no match is found" is activated, therefore, I deactived this rather useful option for the time being. According to the customer, none of the other translators mentioned this problem, so I am wondering whether this is a problem with my installation? When using Studio on local projects, the "generating preview" message never appears.

I already looked at the other questions concerning "generating preview" in the forum: preview is not activated in my SDL settings and yesterday, I assigned a keyboard shortcut which I won't hit inadvertently (CTRL+ALT+W) to the preview function (originally, no shortcut was assigned to this function). SDL is also whitelisted in Kaspersky.

Furthermore, when I save the file using the keyboard shortcut "CTRL+S", the message "File is being uploaded" appears and this can take up to 2 minutes (for 14 MB pptx file today). Do I need a different shortcut for storing the file/project locally?

Any good ideas what I can do or test to speed up things?

Thank you,

Martina