Translation stage

I accidently clicked “complete” in my translation stage and I have not finished translating it. Can anyone help me how to continue translating that task and move it back to translation stage as my whole team can translate together.

emoji
Parents Reply Children
  •  

From your screen print, I dont think you are using GroupShare.

GroupShare would be looking like this
    Trados Studio interface showing a file named 'PhotoPrinter-EN.doc.sdlxliff' in review stage at 97% completion for Chinese (Simplified, China) language.

If it is Trados Live that you are using, then you cant go back a stage in your workflow.

But what the PM can do is add the file again (all be it your last version so no work is lost) and move it to the correct stage.

Trados Studio project 'Small Excel with our MT' with two files named 'Achim.xlsx' completed tasks for target file generation and file format conversion. 

It is done by marking the "stage" as complete until its at a stage in the workflow that is deemed outstanding

Trados Studio workflow interface with a red arrow pointing to 'Complete Task' button indicating an action to be taken.

Please take note, that it does mean the file will be processed for all target languages. But the unwanted files can be cancelled leaning just the new one progressing

Trados Studio files tab showing two files named 'ChatLog Reasons to teach...' in French and German with a red arrow pointing to 'Cancel file' button.

I hope this helps

Lyds

Lydia Simplicio | RWS Group

_______
    Design your own training!

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 6:59 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]