Creating Field Attributes for Groupshare TM (Multiple linguist)

Greetings,

I've been recently fiddling around witht he Field and attribute settings for the TM so that I can know which file the TU belongs to. 

So when working on several files, I'll set the Field to that file's name so that when I'm working on another File and come across a TU that needs to be edited/looked at I can see the field's file name 

and open the file to change it on the sheet.

Yes, I do know there's a work around where I open all files in the project as 1 window in the editor.

However, sometimes there are multiple Huge files that it will lag the system/software and that isn't a good way.

I know MemoQ has this information stored in their TM and for Trados there's an App you can use which is called "Record Source TU

But from what I know it's only available for Local TM only.

That is why I wanted to utilize the Field function as a work around but when there are multiple people working on different files the TM field can only be set to one setting and when another translator changes it it will change for everyone else also.

TLDR; I want multiple translators to use the field function for a groupshare project to specify the file they are working with.

emoji