unable to see and access *some* TM's on a client's GroupShare server to which I have been granted access rights

Hello, 

For years, I have accessed my customer's projects and TM's by connecting to their GroupShare servers. On a regular basis, I access and open many of these TM's to perform global updates to them, as needed.

Now, even though the customer has not made any changes in terms of my user profile on their server and my access rights to their TM's, I can no longer see ALL of the TM's to which my customer has granted me access

Technical context: I am running Trados Studio 2021 SR2 - 16.2.12.9338. I believe lost access when I upgraded my computer as follows:

• I used to use VMWare on an Intel-chip Apple computer to run a Virtual Windows machine where I had Studio installed.
  • Now, I use Parallels on an Apple-silicone M1 Apple computer to run a Virtual Windows machine where I have the same version of Studio installed as before.

When I shared my TM access problem with my customer, their IT folks created a new test profile for me to connect to their GroupShare server. 

Interestingly, it behaved just like my old/real profile that I have used for years to access their GroupShare server. Specifically, with the old/real credentials and with the test credentials, I can see the same subset of TM's. 

emoji