Saving/Restoring user defined string filters

Hello,

I created a C# tool for automation of our Passolo related workflows. For the automated translation process we need some specific/different Passolo settings (options).

Therefore...

1) When the tool starts I save all current Passolo setting via COM instruction objPSL.Option[-number].

2) Then I change some settings that are required for the translation process.

3) Before the tool ends I restore the formerly saved settings to have Passolo in the same state as before.

Unfortunately, there seems to be no possibility to save/restore existing user defined string filters via COM instructions.

The only workaround I have found so far is to save the user defined string filters in a separate .pslopt file via the export options dialogue (but that is a manual process step I want to avoid) and then to import the filter settings via COM instruction objPSL.ImportOptions[file name] again.

I know there exists a BATCH instruction for saving all options (including user defined string filters), but I want to avoid calling batch instructions inside the C# code.

Apart from that the .pslopt file is not always properly saved using the batch command.

Is there any possibility to save/restore user defined string filters via COM command?

emoji