Issue with AutoHotkey Scripts in SDL Trados Studio 2022 + Babylon does not work as Studio 2022 seems to block third part copying (Studio 2021 works without a problem)

Dear Support Team,

I am experiencing an issue with AutoHotkey scripts in SDL Trados Studio 2022. The same scripts work perfectly in SDL Trados Studio 2021 but fail to function as expected in the 2022 version. I would appreciate your assistance in diagnosing and resolving this problem. The same thing goes for Babylon Glossary engine, which works with the middle mouse from any application on Windows, and it works with all Windows applications except for Studio 2022, as it does not seem to be able to copy the highlighted word or words. Nevertheless, Babylon and AHK scripts work fine with SDL Studio 2021, so I wonder what could be going wrong! This is really a serious and disrupting issue for me, so please help. See a detailed video below and please pardon the voice as that is an issue that sometimes happens because of my sound card effect.
Please find attached an AHK script to double check in both Studio 2021 and 2022. I hope you can really solve this issue soon. I sent you a clear demo and if Studio 2021 works then definitely Studio 2022 should. 

Sincerely,

Sameh Ragab

emoji
Parents
  •  

If you're looking for help with something like this, it’s best to simplify the request a bit. Rather than sharing lots of information all at once, try focusing on just one specific issue.

For example, you could provide a script that anyone could run and test, and then explain what you've already checked. Have you looked into differences in keyboard shortcuts between versions of Studio? Is your script meant for a particular version? What version of AutoHotKey are you using? And where can we find the script?

Sharing this kind of detail will make it much easier for someone to offer their help, especially when the issue might not be related to Trados Studio itself and could be influenced by other factors in your environment.

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
  •  

If you're looking for help with something like this, it’s best to simplify the request a bit. Rather than sharing lots of information all at once, try focusing on just one specific issue.

For example, you could provide a script that anyone could run and test, and then explain what you've already checked. Have you looked into differences in keyboard shortcuts between versions of Studio? Is your script meant for a particular version? What version of AutoHotKey are you using? And where can we find the script?

Sharing this kind of detail will make it much easier for someone to offer their help, especially when the issue might not be related to Trados Studio itself and could be influenced by other factors in your environment.

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
Children
No Data