RWS AppStore down

I like to be understanding, but the inability to download from the appstore is totally unacceptable. This is the sort of outage that shouldn't last more than 15, 30 minutes max. We pay a LOT of money for your products, and it's your responsibility to have redundant systems that ensure services are available 24/7.

emoji
Parents
  • Of course you're right and I don't have an answer that will make things better.  One of the reasons for the work we have on the go at present is to make sure we can take all the systems that SDL and RWS have "inherited" and bring them into one modern and manageable solution that will have proper redundancy.  The scale of this task is huge, and whilst I understand your position I am also fully aware that this is a job that must be done.  So I can only apologise on behalf of RWS and hope that the teams will be able to find a way to get things back online as quickly as possible.

emoji
  • Of course you're right and I don't have an answer that will make things better.  One of the reasons for the work we have on the go at present is to make sure we can take all the systems that SDL and RWS have "inherited" and bring them into one modern and manageable solution that will have proper redundancy.  The scale of this task is huge, and whilst I understand your position I am also fully aware that this is a job that must be done.  So I can only apologise on behalf of RWS and hope that the teams will be able to find a way to get things back online as quickly as possible.

emoji
Children