.After update Trados Studio 2019 I am not able to install and use Language Cloud.

I have the same problem as Denise Baldwin. After update Trados Studio 2019 I am not able to install and use Language Cloud. Appear the warning "You are not currently subscribed to a machine translation package.To select a package, visit your account." I selected a package and not allwoed to use Language Cloud!

Parents
  • hello everybody.

try this for fixing this issue (specially option B):

gateway.sdl.com/.../communityknowledge

Scope/Environment
    Language Cloud / SDL Trados Studio 2015, 2017, 2019
    Symptoms/Context
    Trying to work with Language Cloud in SDL Trados Studio gives the following error message:

Sufficient permission to access the translation provider SDL Language Cloud could not be obtained

Root Cause
    You do not have a SDL Language Cloud Subscription.
    This error is related to the Language Cloud settings saved in SDL Trados Studio.
    Resolution
    A.You do not have a SDL Language Cloud Subscription
    Solution: 1. Check your SDL Language Cloud Account : languagecloud.sdl.com/.../11962
    2. Choose a Subscription/Package that contains SDL Trados Studio integration : Free, Terminology Personal

B. This error is related to the Language Cloud settings saved in SDL Trados Studio.
    Solution:
    1. Close SDL Trados Studio
    2. Go to C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL
    AppData is a hidden folder. windows.microsoft.com/.../show-hidden-files
    2. Find "LanguageCloud.bin" or "LanguageCloudMachineTranslation.bin"
    3. Rename the file to LanguageCloud_OLD.bin or LanguageCloudMachineTranslation.bin_OLD
    4. Start SDL Trados Studio and check if you can add Language Cloud machine translation to your translation.
  • hello everybody.

try this for fixing this issue (specially option B):

gateway.sdl.com/.../communityknowledge

Scope/Environment
    Language Cloud / SDL Trados Studio 2015, 2017, 2019
    Symptoms/Context
    Trying to work with Language Cloud in SDL Trados Studio gives the following error message:

Sufficient permission to access the translation provider SDL Language Cloud could not be obtained

Root Cause
    You do not have a SDL Language Cloud Subscription.
    This error is related to the Language Cloud settings saved in SDL Trados Studio.
    Resolution
    A.You do not have a SDL Language Cloud Subscription
    Solution: 1. Check your SDL Language Cloud Account : languagecloud.sdl.com/.../11962
    2. Choose a Subscription/Package that contains SDL Trados Studio integration : Free, Terminology Personal

B. This error is related to the Language Cloud settings saved in SDL Trados Studio.
    Solution:
    1. Close SDL Trados Studio
    2. Go to C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL
    AppData is a hidden folder. windows.microsoft.com/.../show-hidden-files
    2. Find "LanguageCloud.bin" or "LanguageCloudMachineTranslation.bin"
    3. Rename the file to LanguageCloud_OLD.bin or LanguageCloudMachineTranslation.bin_OLD
    4. Start SDL Trados Studio and check if you can add Language Cloud machine translation to your translation.
Children