MT enhanced plugin does not work with with Microsoft Translator when a category ID is inserted

Hi All,

We have an Azure custom translator with a motor trained by us. I've installed the MT Enhanced plugin to my 2019 Studio (15.2.6.2831), and it works perfectly fine when using the generic MT motor. However, in order to be able to translate with the help of our trained motor, I have to add a category ID to the project settings. Although I copy-paste our category ID to the MT Enhanced plugin's settings window and tick the option "Use Category ID", I receive an error in the editor view saying "An error has occurred while using the translator provider MT Enhanced using Microsoft Translator. The category parameter is invalid." I double-checked it and the inserted category ID is correct. There are no translation results in the Editor view and the pre-translation does not work. It seems that there is no connection between the plugin and our custom MT motor. Could you please tell me a way to solve this problem or recommend another plugin that works fine with Microsoft Azure custom translator?

Thank you very much in advance.

emoji
Parents Reply Children
No Data