Download failed for Language Weaver

Hello. A few days ago, I started getting a notification in Trados teling me to Update the Language Weaver plugin. I click on the "Update plugin" button and every time I get the following message: Download failed for Language Weaver. Does anyone know why it's doing that? I use Trados Studio 2021 Freelance. Thank you.

edit
[edited by: Danielle Hart at 4:15 PM (GMT 0) on 29 Jan 2023]
emoji
Parents Reply
  •  

Looks like its still not fixed 4 days later.

Language Weaver specifically is a different problem.  This problem is related to the number of breaking changes we have seen in Trados Studio that meant we needed multiple releases just for different versions of Trados Studio 2022.  To fix this this is going to require an update to Trados Studio, so the problem will not be fixed for a while.  I think we could resolve it temporarily by removing all other versions of the plugin for 2022 other than the most recent one so I think we will do this and we can make the others available in the wiki.

Can you confirm it's just the Language Weaver plugin you're having problems with?

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
Children