Language Weaver sign on.

I just got the Trados Studio Freelance 2022 subscription. I´m trying to use Language Weaver. I have it downloaded, but when I choose it in the TM set-up, I get an authentication type pop-up. I chose Single Sign-on, but when I click the Sign In box it gives me the spinning blue circle of death. Nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong?

emoji
Parents
  • Hi  

A few thing to check & try

1. Before you try sign in the app, are you logged into Language Cloud at the top right of Studio? 

Trados Studio interface showing the user logged in as Lydia Simplicio at the top right corner with a notification icon indicating 19 notifications.

2. What happens if you use: User credentials?

Authentication Type dropdown menu in Trados Studio with options for User credentials, Single Sign-On, and Client credentials for Language Weaver provider.

It's the same email/password as what you would use when accessing your language Weaver account from the web front: https://portal.languageweaver.com/login
    I
    t has a password reminder if you are unsuccessful. In summary if you can log into the web front, you should then be able to log in via the app.

3. thing if you are sure the issue is specific to the app only as your log in details when accessing the web does wok then please close Studio and remove LanguageCloudMachineTranslation.bin from C:\Users\usename\AppData\Roaming\Trados\Trados Studio\Studio17

Please let me know how you get on

Lyds

Lydia Simplicio | RWS Group

_______
    Design your own training!

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 6:20 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
  • Hi  

A few thing to check & try

1. Before you try sign in the app, are you logged into Language Cloud at the top right of Studio? 

Trados Studio interface showing the user logged in as Lydia Simplicio at the top right corner with a notification icon indicating 19 notifications.

2. What happens if you use: User credentials?

Authentication Type dropdown menu in Trados Studio with options for User credentials, Single Sign-On, and Client credentials for Language Weaver provider.

It's the same email/password as what you would use when accessing your language Weaver account from the web front: https://portal.languageweaver.com/login
    I
    t has a password reminder if you are unsuccessful. In summary if you can log into the web front, you should then be able to log in via the app.

3. thing if you are sure the issue is specific to the app only as your log in details when accessing the web does wok then please close Studio and remove LanguageCloudMachineTranslation.bin from C:\Users\usename\AppData\Roaming\Trados\Trados Studio\Studio17

Please let me know how you get on

Lyds

Lydia Simplicio | RWS Group

_______
    Design your own training!

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 6:20 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
Children