When the subscription period ends, do I have to pay to translate with languageweaver?

Hi.. 

I am using Trados studion 2021 plus. 

Q1. I have a question that after December 25, 2023, can't I use free machine translation through language weaver?

that is url 

https://portal.languageweaver.com/settings/account

Language Weaver account settings page showing subscription information for Trados with account number 84130, start date 20210908, end date 20231225, and status active. Two red arrows point to the subscription number and end date.

Q2. what is means 84130 and Q3. If I buy trados 2022 then it also allow free machine tralsate on 4 years? 

Thank you. 

HS Choi. 

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 6:25 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
emoji
  • Hello  ,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Q1. As you have a perpetual license for Trados Studio 2021 you also have a free plan for Language Weaver with 6 million characters / year. Thant means on 25 December 2023 this will be auto-renewed for 1 year.

Q2. Is the number of the subscription.

Q3. If you purchase Trados 2021 or 2022 you get a free plan of 6 mil characters /year as long as the license is valid. So each year, your Trados subscription will renew for as long as the license is active. If you need more characters, you need to use the "Contact us" section from the language cloud platform to see the possible upgrades of the existing plan for language weaver.

Best regards,

Ana-Maria MAtefi

Ana-Maria Matefi | RWS Group

_____
    Design your own training!

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji