Trados Studio Cloud Machine Translation stopped working

Dear All,

Until recently, I was using Trados Studio Cloud capabilities with my Freelance licence (a translation engine set up in the cloud; containing a TM, TB, and a MT engine) without any issues, however, I started noticing that the MT part of the translation engine stopped working. The TM and the TB still work as usually, but I stopped getting results from the machine translation. Does anybody have any ideas on what could be the reason for this and how to solve this issue? Everything in Project Settings regarding the language resources (TMs) seems to be in order (all the checkboxes are checked).

I also tried installing the Language Weaver plugin, signed in, and tried using MT from this plugin, but the results are the same - I get no suggestions/matches.

There is also another symptom which is rather confusing: If I log-in to Cloud with my friend's account; the machine translation works normally. This leads me to believe that there is something wrong in my account, but don't know what and where to look for.

Please help.

Thank you in advance!

Gabriela

emoji
Parents Reply Children
No Data