Language Weaver upgrade for Trados Users

Hi!

What does it means in the different kind of upgrades subscrition the numeber of Dictionaries and the numeber of Adaptable Language Pair?

I have the Language Weaver subcription that comes with Trados and I can create up to 200 dictionaries.

One Dictionarie in the Adaptive option should not be that I can just create only one dictionary, isn´t it?

Also, with my Trados subscrition I dont have acces to the Feedback Editor in the GUI and the Quality Estimation, that I would like to have. Wich subscription I need to have acces to all this features?

Thank you! 

Diego

emoji
  • Hi Diego,

The Adaptive subscription contains one Adaptable Language Pair, and one dictionary. You are right in your reading that this allows you to create one dictionary.

The Language Weaver subscription that comes free with Trados Studio in fact does not contain any dictionaries. I’m afraid it is in error that your account has up to 200 dictionaries available to create. We will need to correct this, but we will honour the dictionaries you have already made and have been working with.

The Feedback Editor and Quality Estimation features are features available on our business and enterprise packages. If you are interested in these features, please contact us and a sales representative will reach out to you!

Kind regards, Heather

emoji