I could not log in to SDL Trados 2019

HI,

I could not log in to SDL Trados 2019, so I could not use the language cloud. Whenever I log in with my name and username, there is a message Sufficient permission for opening the translation provider 'SDL Language Cloud' could not be obtained. This translation provider has been disabled.

So I think of using API Key, Where is the API key? 

Or is there any other problem for not being able to log in?

Regards,

Maneewan

emoji
Parents
  • Hello Maneewan,

It seems like you're having trouble logging into Trados Studio 2019 and using the Language Cloud. The error message you're seeing might be due to the Language Cloud settings saved in Trados Studio. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you resolve this issue:

Step 1: Close Trados Studio.

Step 2: Navigate to the following path on your computer: C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Roaming\RWS. Please note that the 'AppData' folder is hidden by default. You can uncover hidden folders by following the instructions provided in the context.

Step 3: Look for the files named "Language Cloud.bin" or "Language Cloud Machine Translation.bin".

Step 4: Rename these files to "Language Cloud_OLD.bin" or "Language Cloud Machine Translation_OLD.bin" respectively.

Step 5: If you have previous versions of Trados Studio installed, repeat the same procedure in the following folders:

C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Roaming\RWS\Trados Studio\Studio\14.0.0.0

C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Roaming\RWS\Trados Studio\Studio\15.0.0.0

Step 6: Restart Trados Studio and check if you can add the Language Cloud machine translation to your translation.

If these steps don't resolve your issue, you may need to contact the development team to clear your account of any old accounts.

As for the API key, it's usually provided by the service provider. In this case, you should be able to find it in your Language Cloud account settings.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
  • Hello Maneewan,

It seems like you're having trouble logging into Trados Studio 2019 and using the Language Cloud. The error message you're seeing might be due to the Language Cloud settings saved in Trados Studio. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you resolve this issue:

Step 1: Close Trados Studio.

Step 2: Navigate to the following path on your computer: C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Roaming\RWS. Please note that the 'AppData' folder is hidden by default. You can uncover hidden folders by following the instructions provided in the context.

Step 3: Look for the files named "Language Cloud.bin" or "Language Cloud Machine Translation.bin".

Step 4: Rename these files to "Language Cloud_OLD.bin" or "Language Cloud Machine Translation_OLD.bin" respectively.

Step 5: If you have previous versions of Trados Studio installed, repeat the same procedure in the following folders:

C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Roaming\RWS\Trados Studio\Studio\14.0.0.0

C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Roaming\RWS\Trados Studio\Studio\15.0.0.0

Step 6: Restart Trados Studio and check if you can add the Language Cloud machine translation to your translation.

If these steps don't resolve your issue, you may need to contact the development team to clear your account of any old accounts.

As for the API key, it's usually provided by the service provider. In this case, you should be able to find it in your Language Cloud account settings.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji
Children
No Data