"The translation provider "Cloud-based resources" could not be opened and has been disabled."

I have upgraded my Trados Studio from 2022 to 2024 recently. I tried to open Language Weaver on 2024. But I coundn't. I have the following error message.

Warning message in Trados Studio stating 'The translation provider Cloud-based resources could not be opened and has been disabled.' with an OK button.

And when I try to add cloud based resources, I got this message.

Cloud-based Resources window in Trados Studio with a notification 'Machine translation character limit reached. Other resources can still be used.'

I thought this was because it was reaching at its limit. But when I opened my account, it says I have used only 1.4M characters.

Usage Summary in Trados Studio showing 1,489,105 characters used out of 7,200,000, which is 21% of the character limit.

I have searched this community and found some other questions with the same type error

gateway.sdl.com/.../communityknowledge

But it did not solve my problem. The link to SDL App store in the above page does not work any more. And other past questions look very old like several or more years ago.

So please help me. Thanks in advance.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: RWS Community AI at 8:12 AM (GMT 1) on 28 Sep 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply Children
No Data