term recognition only shows results of first termbase

Hi,

I added several termbases but only the results of the upper termbase are shown in the term recognition? Does anybody know how to change this?

Kind regards,

Katrien

Parents Reply
  • Hi ,

Just to double-check what Almudena asked, please check if all the termbases are ticked as below under project settings:

Sorry to be pedantic but this is the first simple reason why a project would fail to interact with a termbase that works fine with other projects...

It could also be that the projects where the termbases work were created with the previous versions of Studio and MultiTerm and you've only updated Studio. If you have not opened MultiTerm itself since you installed the last update offered when opening Studio, you may just have to open MultiTerm and accept the update you are offered then.

If your versions are up to date, try creating a new project and add the sdlxliff from the first project rather than the original file so you won't lose the work you've done (or add the original file and retranslate of course) and see if it still happens.

Failing that, see 's instructions here:

Termbase: no recognition

I hope one of my suggestions leads you to an answer. Let us know :)

All the best,

Ali

Children