Bug Report : Tiny font in Termbase Viewer - Font continuously reducing in size every time a new term is added

Hi everyone

This seems to be some kind of bug as it has happened before and it keeps on happening.

Not related to a project or end client.

Occurs when adding new terms to the term base within Studio (despite that the MultiTerm Forum seemed the appropriate one to post this).

(And sure, adding terms in MultiTerm is a workaround, but if the feature is offered in Studio I want to be able to use it properly.)

As described in the discussion topic: the font size of the editing window in the Termbase Viewer decreases in size every time I add a new term, up until the point where it is no longer readable.

This is especially annoying because after adding terms with Ctrl+F2 I often still have some editing to do, like making a capital a small letter or adding a note etc.

Screenshot for your amusement (pushed it to the extreme).

Screenshot of Trados Studio showing the Termbase Viewer with a highlighted issue where the font size in the editing window is extremely small and unreadable after adding new terms.

It only resets after having closed and reopened Studio, which is understandably quite tedious.

I'm surprised no one else seems to have reported this problem yet, especially because I've had it happen for quite some time now. Surely, I can't be the only one experiencing this issue :-)

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 2:14 PM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply Children
No Data