Assistant de base terminologique

Hello. I am using MultiTerm and would like to download l'Assistant de base terminologique

www.youtube.com/watch

Merci

emoji
Parents
  •   

" l'Assistant de base terminologique" is a built in feature in MultiTerm for creating or editing termbases so there is no need to download anything:

Screenshot of Trados Studio's MultiTerm with the 'Termbase Wizard' window open, showing steps for creating or editing a termbase. The 'Definition' tab is highlighted in the 'Termbase Management' menu.

To access it just open your termbase in MultiTerm, then click on "Gestion des bases terminologiques", then "Definition", then "Éditer" and the "Assistant de base terminologique" will popup.  And just in case you didn't recognise this because you are not using the French interface just click on "Termbase Management", then "Definition", then "Edit" and the "Termbase Wizard" will popup.

I hope that helps?

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 2:14 PM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
  •   

" l'Assistant de base terminologique" is a built in feature in MultiTerm for creating or editing termbases so there is no need to download anything:

Screenshot of Trados Studio's MultiTerm with the 'Termbase Wizard' window open, showing steps for creating or editing a termbase. The 'Definition' tab is highlighted in the 'Termbase Management' menu.

To access it just open your termbase in MultiTerm, then click on "Gestion des bases terminologiques", then "Definition", then "Éditer" and the "Assistant de base terminologique" will popup.  And just in case you didn't recognise this because you are not using the French interface just click on "Termbase Management", then "Definition", then "Edit" and the "Termbase Wizard" will popup.

I hope that helps?

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 2:14 PM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
Children
No Data