Multiterm 2021 > supported languages

Hello, community,

Where do I find a list of all the supported languages (and variants) for Multiterm 2021? I can see it for Trados 2021 here: https://docs.rws.com/813470/338184/trados-studio-2021-sr2/supported-languages but is nowhere to find it for Multiterm 2021 :(

I am specifically looking for Arabic variants. In Trados 2021, ar-001 is supported (Arabic-World) but I'm afraid I cannot use this variant for Multiterm. 

Please advise. Kind regards,

Almudena

emoji
Parents Reply Children
  • Thank you, Paul.

I was finally able to use Multiterm convert and used Arabic plain (ar), which corresponds to Arabic World (ar-001) in Trados. You can still use the other Arabic variants (ar-SA, ar-MA) in the same termbase without mixing them up.
    However, as an intensive user of Multiterm and dozens of variants per language, I would love to see Multiterm and Trados match 100% in this respect. Will it ever happen?

On the other hand, I have managed to take a screenshot of the list of languages from my version of Glossary Converter, but it wouldn't be bad to have an updated link available with the languages+codes supported by Multiterm itself, for general reference.

Best regards,

Almudena

emoji