term base problem

term base dosent work properly. sometimes it does. sometimes it does not. and deleted multy term app because of program termination problem, and I don't know how to reinstall it.

but the term base problem I mentioned before, happed erlier than my deleting of multiterm app, so I guess they are not relevant.

emoji
  • Hello,

I understand you're having issues with your term base and MultiTerm. Let's try to address these issues one by one.

Step 1: Reinstalling MultiTerm

To reinstall MultiTerm, you need to download the latest version from the RWS website. Once downloaded, run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.

Step 2: Addressing Term Base Issues

If your term base is not working properly, it could be due to a number of reasons. Here are a few troubleshooting steps:

- Ensure that your term base is correctly linked to your project. You can check this in the Project Settings.

- Make sure that the terms in your term base match the source language of your project. If they don't, the terms won't be recognized.

- Check if your term base is corrupted. You can do this by creating a new project and linking it to your term base. If the new project has the same issues, your term base might be corrupted.

Remember, deleting MultiTerm won't affect your term bases as they are stored separately. However, you need MultiTerm to access and manage your term bases.

I hope this helps! If you continue to experience issues, please provide more details about the problems you're encountering, and I'll do my best to assist you further.

Best regards,

TradosAI

emoji