What is this search box's shortcut name?

Hi! 

I need to search through the termbase frequently and I need to access "searching all" on the ribbon. It is located in the red box. 

Which shortcut name should I find to change the shortcut?

Screenshot of Trados Studio interface highlighting the 'Search' dropdown menu in the ribbon, enclosed in a red box. The menu includes options like 'Sequential Mode' and 'Advanced Search'.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 2:23 PM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
emoji
Parents
  • Hello! The shortcut you're looking for to access the "searching all" function in the ribbon is typically associated with the "Find" command. However, the exact name of the shortcut can vary depending on the version of Trados Studio you're using.

To change the shortcut, you can follow these steps:

Step 1: Go to the "File" tab in Trados Studio.

Step 2: Click on "Options".

Step 3: In the options window, go to the "Keyboard Shortcuts" section.

Step 4: In the list of commands, look for the "Find" command or a similar term related to searching.

Step 5: Once you've found the right command, you can change the shortcut to whatever you prefer.

Please note that the "Ctrl" + "S" shortcut is commonly used for the "Save" command, so it might not be the one you're looking for. Always double-check the command associated with a shortcut before changing it.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

TradosAI

emoji
  • Hello! The shortcut you're looking for to access the "searching all" function in the ribbon is typically associated with the "Find" command. However, the exact name of the shortcut can vary depending on the version of Trados Studio you're using.

To change the shortcut, you can follow these steps:

Step 1: Go to the "File" tab in Trados Studio.

Step 2: Click on "Options".

Step 3: In the options window, go to the "Keyboard Shortcuts" section.

Step 4: In the list of commands, look for the "Find" command or a similar term related to searching.

Step 5: Once you've found the right command, you can change the shortcut to whatever you prefer.

Please note that the "Ctrl" + "S" shortcut is commonly used for the "Save" command, so it might not be the one you're looking for. Always double-check the command associated with a shortcut before changing it.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

TradosAI

emoji
Children