Multiterm and Deepl no longer working after updating Studio 2022 TradosStudio2022SR2_17.2.9.18688

After the lost of Deepl Multiterm is also no longer available. I do not know how to proceed with my work.

emoji
  •  

After the lost of Deepl Multiterm is also no longer available. I do not know how to proceed with my work.

As already explained... try View -> Reset Window Layout.

Also make sure you also updated Multiterm.  If you only updated Studio that could lead to problems for you.

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
  • Dear Paul,

I finally found your answer in my email account and I followed strictly (couldn`t see the answer online in these hours of despair)

It workedBlush.

My workspace with Transit, Deepl, Multiterm is working as it used to.
    No idea what happend. I only updated Studio according to prompt under the "Benachrichtigungen" tab on the right side of Studio, which you can see below for information (now this tab is empty bu maybe another colleague is facing same problems as I did).

I also entered your workaround online which I also entered below this screenshot so this can be seen by colleagues as well (I also answered online).

Thank you so much.

Trados Studio interface showing a project with translation results from DeepL Translator. The 'Benachrichtigungen' tab on the right is empty, indicating no current notifications.

This was your workaround: 

Please delete the following folders and then reinstall your plugins after making sure you have the latest ones for your product, either from the appstore at https://appstore.rws.com/ or by using the integrated appstore in Trads Studio:

c:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Trados\Trados Studio\17\Plugins

c:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Trados\Trados Studio\17\Plugins

c:\ProgramData\Trados\Trados Studio\17\Plugins

If you have manually downloaded your plugins from the AppStore then double click them to install them again, or preferably download the ones you want and install them via the integrated AppStore in Trados Studio.

Do not try to reuse plugins you had from an older version

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 2:23 PM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]