MultiTerm Extract - Concordance Window not opening

I have recently started a glossary project for a client and everything seemed to be going fine until the program stopped opening the Concordance and Term Properties windows. The Term and Project windows work just fine. I have tried: restarting my computer, uninstalling and reinstalling MultiTerm Extract, creating the project a new, and deleting all the temp files for MultiTerm Extract.

I've tried opening Concordance by going to View>Concordance Window and also by right clicking on a highlighted term, but no luck.

Between the time it was working and the time it stopped working, I happened to have installed the latest version of Windows 10 (10.0.19045 on a Windows 10 Pro OS, and I also happened to update Java, though I don't see how that would be related.

Is there some setting I'm missing in order to display the Concordance window? Or am I totally screwed and need to revert to the older version of Windows somehow? There really is just no point in the whole thing without concordance, I might as well just work in Excel at that point.

emoji