Trados Business Manager
Language Weaver Connectors
Language Weaver Edge
Tridion Docs Developers
RWS User Experience
Internal Trados Ideas Community
RWS Community Internal Group
RWS Training & Certification
RWS Enterprise Technology Partners
Trados Approved Trainers
ETUG (European Trados User Group) Public Information
Nordic Tridion Docs User Group
Tridion West Coast User Group
Trados Studio Ideas
Trados GroupShare Ideas
Trados Team Ideas
Trados Team Terminology Ideas
Trados Enterprise Ideas
Trados Business Manager Ideas
RWS Appstore Ideas
Tridion Docs Ideas
Tridion Sites Ideas
Language Weaver Ideas
Language Weaver Edge Ideas
Managed Translation - Enterprise Ideas
LiveContent S1000D Ideas
Events & Webinars
To RWS Support
Detecting language please wait for.......
Hi i am using SDLTraodos Stuio 2015. can any one suggest how to open .sdlppx file into Trados.
the file *.sdlppx you received is a Studio package file. containing all project files to let you translating the prepared document(s).
The correct procedure to open it is the following:
1. First of all, copy the *.sdlppx file on your desktop or, better, in a dedicated folder.
2. Then access to the “Welcome” view, or “Projects” view, and click, in the first case, on “Open Package” or, in the second case, on “Open Package” icon of the Home ribbon:
3. In both cases, you will get a navigation window, similar to this one, from which you can select the *.sdlppx file you received.
4. Double click on the *.sdlppx file you received. You will get this dialog. In the field “Project folder” type (or select) the path where you want to extract the resulting project files (usually the same folder where you saved the *.sdlppx file( and click on "Finish".
5. When the process has been completed, in the “Projects” view you will see the project name. At this point you can proceed as usual with the translation of your document(s).
Extracted working files have been stored in the folder you selected in step 4 in a way similar to this one:
Anyway, please refer also to this thread and to other similar threads.
I hope this might help.