Help with creating regex for JSON files

I have received a JSON file from a client and have used the JSON filetype, plus created a rule to handle text within curly brackets which has worked. However, there are examples of strings where there are two sets of curly brackets, e.g.

Screenshot showing JSON code with nested placeholders and text to be translated, highlighting the issue of closing curly bracket not included in a tag.

At the moment, the closing curly bracket is not included in a tag in Studio 2021 and "other" is translated. I believe that none of the text should be translated within the curly brackets.

Also, do you have any suggestions for handling the tagged text here? I believe that the text in curly brackets shouldn't be translated

Screenshot displaying JSON code with a hyperlink tag within the text, indicating a potential translation handling issue.Screenshot of JSON code with italicized placeholder within the text, suggesting a need for special translation rule.

Screenshot featuring JSON code with a bold placeholder within the text, pointing out the need for translation consideration.

Thanks for your help!

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 4:44 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
emoji