How to 'unconfirm' segments in bulk?

I am working on a document (55, 000 words) and have reached midway of the translation. All of a sudden I noticed that all the segments even the ones that I have not yet translated are marked as confirmed. This is causing me to mark each segment as draft and basically making my work very very tedious. How can I unconfirm the segments that I have yet to translate please?

Parents Reply
  • Hello  

I do not know why you may want "to unconfirm segments in bulk", but several times in the past I was faced with a translation incident where, after translating and confirming a segment, I found out that all the following segments up to the end of the file, either translated or not, had been set to "confirmed", an awkward situation which I had to remedy in the easiest and quickest of ways, as follows:

• clicking into the first wrongly confirmed segment in order to select it,
    • clicking, with the shift key pressed, into the last wrongly confirmed segment in order to get a batch selection, and
    • then clicking on the "Not translated" button in the scrolling list of the group of "Actions on the segment" commands almost at the right end of the command ribbon in the Editor view.

¿Más sencillo que lo tuyo,  ?

emoji
Children