Showing internal fuzzy matches in editor

I work primarily from a high context language to English, a low context language. For productivity purposes, I prefer to do repetitions and fuzzy matches first, which speeds things up considerably for doing the unique text in the document.  It's usually things like topic sentences or conclusions that get this fuzzy match treatment for me, and thus a substantial help.

Is there a feature in Trados that allows for displaying internal fuzzy matches much like how we have a repetitions filter?

• Hi Adrian

For the editor to determine what is and what is not a fuzzy match, the information has to be contained in the translation file itself.
    To do this, you could lower the "Minimum match value" setting under "Pre-translate Files".
    For example, by lowering this to 80%, all segments will be filled with a fuzzy match if their match value is 80% or higher.
    After that, you can display them by using the Advanced Filter to display fuzzy matches.

Another option is to use the "Export Unknown Segments" and "Export Frequent Segments" options when you analyze the file.
    This generates a separate file that you can use to translate the fuzzy matches/repetitions beforehand: