IMPORT GLP WORFAST PACKAGE TO SDL STUDIO 2017

Does anyone know if GLP packages from Worfast Pro 5 can be imported to SDL TRADOS STUDIO 2017? The only thing that I have found is a plugin for txml files, but I need to import the entire project. 

Do you know if it is possible?

Thanks!

Ade

Parents Reply
  • Hi  

Unknown said:
    We would also need this function dearly, but unfortunately no plugin is available that we can find.

Dearly enough to pay for it?  It's probably fairly straightforward to do this using the TM Provider API in Studio, so any developer could do this.  It probably wouldn't be too expensive.

I have had this on our own backlog for a long time but we are very unlikely to get there for quite a while as every day new requests come and many of them have more urgency so the stuff I'd love to get to is a long way off.

You should consider getting your own developers to do this, or take on a developer... or see if you get lucky and find someone willing to do this for fun and just make it available on the appstore for everyone.

Unknown said:
    would SDL care to integrate the WordFast Server remote TM and glossary use function in the future releases of Trados Studio?

I'm afraid this is nowhere on the core product backlog.  Definitely a topic for using the APIs so anyone can do it if they have the desire.

Regards

Paul

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

Children
No Data