Cut, copy, paste

I am trying to copy a word from the source text/frame into the target frame. However, I am unable to select "copy" (only visible in grey).

Parents
  • I have a solution.
    I was having this problem for months and it was driving me crazy - in reality it still happens in about two thirds of the documents I open. As well as cut and paste not being available, concordance search doesn't actually work, and neither does undo (CTRL + Z), and find and replace is not available. Sometimes these functions suddenly become available. I haven't been able to permanently fix this, but I have discovered that by highlighting any word in Source, right clicking to bring up the menu and then clicking on concorance search, on right clicking again, everything is magically activated. Every now and then it is necessary to repeat, but it seems to work every time.

• I have a solution.
    I was having this problem for months and it was driving me crazy - in reality it still happens in about two thirds of the documents I open. As well as cut and paste not being available, concordance search doesn't actually work, and neither does undo (CTRL + Z), and find and replace is not available. Sometimes these functions suddenly become available. I haven't been able to permanently fix this, but I have discovered that by highlighting any word in Source, right clicking to bring up the menu and then clicking on concorance search, on right clicking again, everything is magically activated. Every now and then it is necessary to repeat, but it seems to work every time.

Children