Fuzzy match value disappears when I start editing a segment

Hello,

I have a file which lots of fuzzy matches from the TM (TM has been applied when creating the project). However, when i start typing in the target segment to edit it, the value between the source and target column disappears, instead of becoming translucent. Any idea why that is and how to fix it? It's very annoying and will prevent my reviewer to see these segments are fuzzy matches.

Thank you.

Anne

Parents Reply

• Try a reset... as I have no idea what else to suggest! I checked this on mine seeing as we did have an update this afternoon, but it all seems to be working as expected.

You could use this app for the reset and this will also explain what you will lose by carrying out a reset before you do it:

appstore.sdl.com/.../

But if you'd rather do this manually then rename this folder (just add _old to the end or something, it's not important what you rename it to) and restart Studio (I'm assuming Studio 2019 seeing as you didn't say):

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15.0.0.0

So the path would become this:

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\15.0.0.0_old

If you can't find this folder then you need to unhide your hidden files/folders:

www.howtogeek.com/.../

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

Children