Studio 2021: The project must include at least one translatable file

I thought this issue had been solved already. When working with 2019, it happened to me a couple of times, but I could manage to create the project with one of the suggestions I saw here. 

But now, none of these works. Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance!

Parents Reply
  • ok - it looks as though it's our reference CRQ-19749 which is scheduled for resolution in a future update.  We have only seen this happen a couple of times so not common.  The issue you mentioned in 2019 was common and occurred for a completely different reason.

A workaround might be to use the Projects View rather than the drag and drop.  I actually prefer the Projects view anyway as it's faster!  So try switching to the Projects View and use Ctrl+N or click on the icon in the ribbon to create a new project.

If that also causes the same problem then try adding a small text file to your project first, then add the two files you really want, finally creating the project.

If that fails, create your project with a small text file first, complete the project preparation and then add the two files you really want to the already prepared project.

But hopefully the use of Ctrl+N will work for you and make it easy.

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

Children