Using Google Translate for Haitian Creole

Hi,

I have a question about API. I translate Haitian Creole and was told that I have to use an API to use Google Translate. I don't understand the process and cannot create a key. It asks me for what website I want the key and I don't know what to put there. Is there a step by step process I can access to get Haitian Creole to work in Trados?

Parents Reply
  • Hi, Paul,

I'm back with a similar problem. My Google Translate with MT Enhanced is working brilliantly. Now a second language that I translate Krio (Sierra Leone) and listed as English (Sierra Leone) in Studio is now available in Google Translate. When I installed it, it simply gives me NMT English as the target language which is the same problem that I had with Haitian Creole giving me NMT French. I tried creating a new project with only the MT Enhanced as my TM. It gave me English. Before I go through the rest of the steps you list above, please tell me it is necessary because I don't want to lose all my existing settings, etc. Google calls it KRI and Trados calls it ENG-SL (or something similar) so Google doesn't recognize it.

emoji
Children
No Data