Cloud file overwrote the file in studio

Dear team,

The system constantly prompts me to overwrite the file I am working on in Studio with the one on the Cloud, even though the Cloud version is a few days older and this makes no sense. By accident, I clicked yes and now some 10k words are lost. Usually I solve this by spending a lot of time manually propagating the target segments with the TM, but now these even don't seem to be popping up. This is by no means OK!

Parents
  •  

Further to this. It seems like the sync problem in general between Studio and the Cloud is because of my language pair English-Icelandic. You can see that Icelandic is not available in the Language Weaver:

Screenshot of Trados Studio language selection menu, showing various languages but Icelandic is not listed.

Here are my settings (probably some are duplicates):

Trados Studio project settings showing translation memory resources with 'na' listed under Languages column for English-Icelandic pair.

By the way, my options look somewhat different than they do in the demo video from Trados:

Trados Studio demo video screenshot showing 'SDL Language Cloud' option which is missing in user's settings.

I don't have the option of 'SDL Language Cloud' at all, but rather just 'Cloud based resources'.

I never see anything saying "NMT" in the status box:

Screenshot highlighting the absence of 'NMT' status in the Trados Studio translation results pane.

Also, when trying to pre-translate, this is what I get:

Trados Studio pre-translate settings window with 'Apply automated translation' option greyed out and unselectable.

'Apply automated translation' is greyed out.

Is it possible that my language pair hinders the sync between the Cloud and Studio? Is there any way to work around it?

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 4:54 AM (GMT 0) on 29 Feb 2024]
  •  

Further to this. It seems like the sync problem in general between Studio and the Cloud is because of my language pair English-Icelandic. You can see that Icelandic is not available in the Language Weaver:

Screenshot of Trados Studio language selection menu, showing various languages but Icelandic is not listed.

Here are my settings (probably some are duplicates):

Trados Studio project settings showing translation memory resources with 'na' listed under Languages column for English-Icelandic pair.

By the way, my options look somewhat different than they do in the demo video from Trados:

Trados Studio demo video screenshot showing 'SDL Language Cloud' option which is missing in user's settings.

I don't have the option of 'SDL Language Cloud' at all, but rather just 'Cloud based resources'.

I never see anything saying "NMT" in the status box:

Screenshot highlighting the absence of 'NMT' status in the Trados Studio translation results pane.

Also, when trying to pre-translate, this is what I get:

Trados Studio pre-translate settings window with 'Apply automated translation' option greyed out and unselectable.

'Apply automated translation' is greyed out.

Is it possible that my language pair hinders the sync between the Cloud and Studio? Is there any way to work around it?

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 4:54 AM (GMT 0) on 29 Feb 2024]
Children
No Data