When correcting a sentence, the new letter eats the following letter. I have to reboot every time.

TRADOS has been giving me all sorts of problems over the last 3 weeks. It shuts down for no reason, does not save when requested to do so, and by far the most frustrating - when I have to modify an existing sentence, occasionally it will start eating the following character, space or letter. I have to save, and reboot Trados. This can happen twice in a 9 hour work day.

Has anyone ever experienced this?? This is Trados 2021. Thanks for any help!

emoji
Parents Reply
  • Hi Lyds,

No, I haven't noticed it anywhere else, it has been specific to Trados. Very odd indeed.

Yes, I can recuperate the lost words with At +Z, but I still have to reboot to make it stop this behavior.

I will try reseting Trados, before breaking down and reinstalling, which I would like avoid.

There is also the issue of the occasional black screen - nothing saved - and today, it generated a return package that did not contain all of the files. Twice!  Of course, I verified that all file were included and checked. But when the client received it, they were not all included.

I am not sure that default is going to fix all of these issues....

Best regards,

Leigh Ann

emoji
Children