Batch deleting only kills "200 TUs" each time

Running the batch delete function in TM view, I have to redo it again and again as it only deletes 200 TUs each. ... I have to get rid of approx. 35,000 TUs in total  - so, I'd probably have grown a long grey beard if I continued this way. 

;-)

I have a brand new version of Studio 2021 and the  latest SR (16.2.9.9198), so it can't be that. 

Any workaround in place?

THANKX!!

emoji
Parents Reply
  • You export the TMX directly from Studio. To do this, open the TM in the TM View in Studio, create the necessary filter and save the filter. Now close the TM, right click its name in the list on the left and chose export. Set the filter for exporting segments. After the export has finished, you should see how many segments have been exported. You can compare this number with the total in the current Tm, it should be significantly higher.

Now create a new TM, using the old one for "Create from", this way you will have the settings in your new TM exactly the same as in the old one. Import the TMX there and you should be done. There should be no need to edit the TMX. Should you however like to edit TMX files, you can do that directly in Studio too, there is a special file type for that on the app store.

emoji
Children
No Data