IMPORTANT MESSAGE: We are still experiencing some difficulties that will affect your ability work with the RWS AppStore. Our IT team is working to resolve this but for now you may not be able to download or upload apps through the RWS AppStore. We apologise for the inconvenience and will update the community when we have a resolution in place. In the meantime you can take advantage of the Private AppStore if you are using Trados Studio 2021 or 2022.

Error message: An item with the same key has been already added. when I try to import my alignment to TM.

Hello Guys, 

I have been aligning around 200 pages pdf file with its translation word document. 

When I was aligning I got an error "The given key was not present in the dictionary." error message but I kept aligning it and after I finished I got "An item with the same key has been already added."and cannot import it to TM or save as sdlxliff. 

When open the TM and try to import from the alignment it says rows Read:3076 and Imported:0 and Errors: 0. 

I have added the error trace below: 

<SDLErrorDetails time="2022.05.27 14:36:41">
  <ErrorMessage>The given key was not present in the dictionary.</ErrorMessage>
  <Exception>
    <Type>System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089</Type>
    <HelpLink />
    <Source>mscorlib</Source>
    <HResult>-2146232969</HResult>
    <StackTrace><![CDATA[   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Sdl.DesktopEditor.Control.Support.RowSynchronizer.ChangeLayoutRowHeights(Int32 cellIndex)
   at Sdl.DesktopEditor.Control.Support.RowSynchronizer.SetCellHeight(ISynchronizableCell cell, Int32 height, ISynchronizableLayout layout)
   at Sdl.DesktopEditor.Control.Support.LayoutSynchronizer.CellHeightChanged(ISynchronizableCell cell, Int32 newHeight, ISynchronizableLayout layout)
   at FrameworkEditControl.DetermineCellHeight(FrameworkEditControlCellHeightHelper helper, FieldPtr<LayoutRow>* pco_row)
   at FrameworkDocumentControl.co_ProcessCompletedRows(FrameworkDocumentControl* , set<unsigned int\,std::less<unsigned int>\,std::allocator<unsigned int> >* updatedRows, Boolean b_processVisibleOnly, Boolean* pb_heightsChanged)
   at FrameworkDocumentControl.vv_ProcessLayoutTimer(FrameworkDocumentControl* )
   at FrameworkDocumentControl.vl_WindowProc(FrameworkDocumentControl* , HWND__* h_wnd, UInt32 n_msg, UInt32 w_p, Int32 l_p)
   at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.CallWindowProc(IntPtr wndProc, IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DefWndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.DefWndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)]]></StackTrace>
  </Exception>
  <Environment>
    <ProductName>SDL Trados Studio</ProductName>
    <ProductVersion>Studio16</ProductVersion>
    <EntryAssemblyFileVersion>16.0.1.2917</EntryAssemblyFileVersion>
    <OperatingSystem>Microsoft Windows 10 Pro</OperatingSystem>
    <ServicePack>NULL</ServicePack>
    <OperatingSystemLanguage>1033</OperatingSystemLanguage>
    <CodePage>1252</CodePage>
    <LoggedOnUser>AMARMEND\User</LoggedOnUser>
    <DotNetFrameWork>4.0.30319.42000</DotNetFrameWork>
    <ComputerName>AMARMEND</ComputerName>
    <ConnectedToNetwork>True</ConnectedToNetwork>
    <PhysicalMemory>4078120 MB</PhysicalMemory>
  </Environment>
</SDLErrorDetails>

I think the alignment file might have corrupted during the alignment process. 

Can anyone help me? 

Thank you. 

emoji